Designed with your family in mind
Camp Berachah has been serving families for over 34 years through sponsored programs throughout the year. The "Family Life" programs are designed for parents and children, and include our popular Father and Mother Daughter Weekends and the Father and Son Weekend. Other family events include: Parent and Child Trail Rides, and monthly Birthday Celebrations. The "Adult Life" programs include: Senior Camps, Marriage Weekends, and Men's and Women's retreats. You can always find upcoming programs on our website, or on our annual calendar. Each of these programs offers group discounts for churches, and also have scholarships available.
All weekend conferences begin Friday evening at 5:00 P.M. (with room check-in; dinner at 6:30) and end on Sunday after lunch. When you arrive you'll find a pleasant and relaxing environment, helpful staff to serve you, and year-round recreational choices that are among the best you'll find at a Christian Conference Center in the Northwest.
Each Family Life weekend features:
- Plenty of on-site recreation with our indoor pool, climbing wall, gymnasium, nature trails, mountain bikes, basketball, volleyball, and more.
- Daily meetings with quality Christian speakers and a Sunday morning worship time.
- Flexible schedule allows you and your spouse/child to spend quality time together.
- Great fellowship opportunities with other couples/families.
- Enjoy a fireside together (weather permitting), with singing and roasting marshmallows.
What makes a Christian camping experience unique?
Camp Berachah offers a relaxing and comfortable place to spend your weekend. Camping without the hassles of tents and coolers; enjoying a weekend set aside for spiritual and relational growth. Our location, away from the distractions of daily life, provides a place of refuge where people can more easily focus on God. Our staff has made it their ministry purpose to serve your needs and work hard to make Camp Berachah a place of rest, spiritual renewal and fun for Northwest families.
What will you come away with?
- Time together, a variety of fun experiences, lasting memories, and stronger relationships.
- New friends and shared lessons & encouragement for your daily walk with Christ.
- A life-changing experience in a safe, peaceful, Christ-centered environment.
Why Camp Berachah is a great choice . . .
- Budget-priced and no hidden costs - Your registration fee includes your room, meals, meetings, and all activities for a special low rate.
- Remote feeling - Our safe, quiet, wooded setting and flowing creek allow you to escape the distractions and stresses of daily life in the city and suburbs.
- Convenient location - East of Auburn, near Black Diamond, we're just 40 minutes from Seattle and Tacoma.
- Modern Lodging - Hillside Lodge provides hotel-style rooms with private bathrooms (all linens included). No need to bring a sleeping bag or pillow. Meeting rooms are large, well-lit, come with coffee/tea service and are fully climate-controlled.
- Year-Round Recreation - Our heated indoor pool and huge gymnasium means you'll have plenty to do--rain or shine. Also, our other recreation choices are among the best in the Pacific Northwest.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We are so confident that you will be blessed by your decision to attend; we'll give you your money back if you are not completely satisfied with your experience.
It is the mission of Camp Berachah Ministries that all who want to attend summer camp or a retreat have that opportunity, and we are committed to keeping our programs affordable. For those families who find they cannot afford a camp or retreat experience, we have established a scholarship program to provide assistance. This fund is possible because of generous donations each year, and allows us to provide a camp experience to many children who otherwise might not be able to attend. If you need assistance for a camp or retreat, please fill out a Scholarship Request Form and e-mail it to our office at email@example.com. We also encourage you to work with your church for additional assistance. Camp Berachah Scholarship Request Form. Thank You!
Family Events & Programs
Mother Daughter, Father Son
Senior Events & Programs