Donations and Gifts - Sharing your treasure for God's work
- Development - a donation supports new construction and upgrades of existing facilities. Current focus is on our five year, "Capture the Future" projects. These gifts are deisgnated.
- Send-a-Kid-to-Camp (SAKC) - A scholarship program to allow kids without financial resources, or kids with disabilities to attend summer camps, and other programs. $250 gift for one child, these gifts are designated.
- General Gifts and in Kind - Camp Berachah depends on donations and gifts to allow us to provide facilities and programs at the lowest possible price. These gifts are applied to where the need is greatest and are considered un-designated. Camp Berachah also accepts donation in kind of materials, various assets, and vehicles.
- Focused Giving -In these challenging economic times, Camp Berachah is working hard to provide a high quality lifetime experience to our guests. We have asked our donors and friends to help us fund development and upgrading facilities by selecting projects and focus their giving for that specific need. These projects are planned for 2011 as God provides funds through our donors.
Scholarships at Camp Berachah
It is the mission of Camp Berachah Ministries to make sure that all kids have the opportunity to experience camp. Each year our generous donors make funds available on a “need” basis for full and partial scholarships to summer camps, therapeutic riding, and other program events. Each year over $45,000 will be spent on scholarships. We encourage our donors and friends to designate part of their annual giving to Camp Berachah Ministries to be used for scholarships. Our Send a Kid to Camp (SAKC) program has grown each year as individuals and businesses provide funding to make sure that camps are available for all kids who want to come. You can donate on line to SAKC.
2011 Donor Opportunities - Focused Giving to Make Camp Better
- Upgrade Hillside lodge ($8,500 for 19 rooms)
- Replace Hillside Lodge HVAC unit ($3000)
- Furniture replacement ($2,000)
- Computer upgrades ($3,500)
- Staff scholarships to national training conference ($3,000)
- Completion of metal roof upgrades on cabins ($4,000)
- Buck Creek upgrade beds ($5,000)
- Replace Dining Room Doors ($8,000)
Volunteering - give the gift of time
- Counselors - give a week or more this summer to counsel a child. Children with special needs require a one-on-one counselor to attend camp.
- Therapeutic Riding Walkers - weekly throughout the year providing safety to those with special needs
- Maintenance and Grounds help - a work party or individuals are a blessing to our staff to help us each week.